I have created a Cool Solutions here which outlines how to mirror the Security, Optional, Recommended and Kernel Only for ZLM, but they have changed things in ZLM 7.2 IR2...They have removed the command line option for the --category from the zlmmirror command, and moved it into the mirror-config xml as a tag under the catalog section, which at this time does not work. Refer to bugzilla #333347 to the status. According the end of the bug they are slated to move the command line option back in and have this all fixed by ZLM 7.2 IR2 Hot-Patch 1.
- Dell Precision 5520; NVIDIA Optimus PRIME with openSUSE TW and Leap
- Dell Precision 5520 Touchpad; openSUSE TW and Leap with libinput
- Lenovo BIOS Update method for Linux and USB thumb drive
- VMware Workstation 12.5.2 patch for Linux Kernel 4.9
- VMware Workstation / gcc 5.x / Linux; Error: Failed to get gcc info